How to create or view Oracle AWR reports
Oracle provides to script that can be used to create AWR reports.
The first script is used to generate AWR report for a standalone database. The second script is used to
genrate AWR report for different instances in a RAC database cluster. While running the second script it will ask
for the instance ID for which you want to generate the AWR report.
Here I am showing how to run this script to generate these reports. Once they are generated in text or html
format they can be tranfered to your local machine to do further analysis.
Click the link to view Creating awr report for a single instance Oracle database
Click the link to view Creating awr report for a multiple instance (RAC) Oracle database
- How to create Oracle AWR report for a single instance Oracle database
- How to create Oracle AWR report for a multiple instance (RAC) Oracle database
- Generate ADDM report using Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g Grid Control
- How to run Oracle ASH Report for Oracle performance Tuning
- How to Install Oracle 11g Client