Oracle SQL Command: ALTER TABLE
ALTER TABLE is a very powerful and versatile command in Oracle. It is a DDL (data definition language) command as it changes the definition of a table or it’s columns behaviour.
Suppose we create table called emp as below:
create table emp
The command ALTER TABLE can be used to do the following to the table:
- Error:ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables
- Oracle PL/SQL performance tuning using BULK COLLECT and FORALL
- What is ORA-00001-DUP_VAL_ON_INDEX error?
- How to Enable or Disable a constraint an Oracle constraint?
- How to execute ddl statement in Oracle 8x using dbms_utility.exec_ddl_statement